Re:

Matthew, Kim,

I saw many progresses in the last update of the documentation but I discovered
some
annoying bugs. As everybody can access CVS files I committed some changes in
the
CVS base. See files:
  Browsing.html.fr
  Manual.html
  style.css
  saving_and_publishing_documents/the_saveas_command.html
  style_sheets/removing_style.html

I also suggest some changes in files that let Amaya documentation follow last
W3C
recommendations:
- Document doctypes should be XHTML and the code should be valid XHTML.
- You should use lowercases for html tags. It's true for given examples like in
  saving_and_publishing_documents/the_saveas_command.html but also in the
source code.
- Tags small and big are deprecated but they are mentioned in the file
style.css. I hope
  they are not used.
- Personally I prefer to have the body size expressed in an absolute value
(pt) and
  other sizes expressed in percentages.

I want just remind you that pictures and icons are stored in a different
subdirectory
Amaya\doc\images, Do you plan to add new pictures?