Re: configure problems

Hello Jeff,

The external libraries are not in the Amaya cvs repository, it is why
they are not in the Amaya folder.
What I usually do is to create a directory where I copy those libraries
(libwww, Mesa, redland, wxWidgets) and the Amaya folder. Then inside the
Amaya folder I create a subdirectory (e.g. WX) where  I launch  the
configure command.

Hope it helps,
Laurent