Re: 3 features wished: copy & paste

Le samedi 05 décembre 2009 à 14:47 -0800, urlwolf a écrit :

> Jean-Marc Vanel-2 wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > The first feature wished is copying from the selection on Linux. It works
> > quite well, but there is a case were the clipboard is not updated. When
> > double-clicking on a word, that word is selected, but the clipboard is not
> > updated.

This is fixed in Amaya 11.3

> > The second feature wished is pasting from the clipboard, when the content
> > has HTML markup, like when pasting a hyperlink from Firefox or OpenOffice.
> > In this case, the outcome of pasting is just plain text.

Still not implemented. To go around you can open the source view by
double click on the bottom split bar and copy or paste in the
synchronized source code. I agree it's less comfortable.

> > And then while I'm here, drag'n'drop rich text from Firefox or OpenOffice
> > would also be nice.

The wxWidgets toolkit used by Amaya manages the drag and drop works at
the file level.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA