Re: [Announce] Amaya 10 .1-pre5 snapshot

Hi all,

after a bit of work, I updated the patches applied for the debian
package and will make an upload soonish.

The patches are attached, applied in the following order :

 * cflags_cleanup.diff : stops forcing the -O2 and -g flags so I can set
them at compile time.
 * desktop_file_fix.patch : drops the deprecated "Encoding" field and
calls amaya directly instead of yet another copy of the arguments before
amaya_bin
 * warnings_fix.diff : fixes a bunch of compile warnings
 * build_cleanup.diff : Drops a number of now unused tests and variables
in the build system
 * libwww_cleanup.diff : A first set of modifications towards enabling
the use of shared libwww. Should be safe to apply.
 * enable_system_libwww.diff : the actual patch enabling the shared
libwww
 * curl_pre.diff : a serie of simples modifications aiming at reducing
dependencies to the libwww, such as using __CR__ instead of CR.

Idealy, I would like to get feedback about trying to merge
warnings_fix.diff, build_cleanup.diff, libwww_cleanup.diff, and
curl_pre.diff

as usual, any comment, correction about my patches would be more than
welcome, including from packagers of other distros.

Regis