SVG: path CRASH bug

Irene,

How is progress on SVG authoring tool in Amaya?

Could I ask that you review copy and paste?

I successfully copied, pasted and saved the sunny icon from:
http://www.openicon.org/feeds/test.svg
into a new document, This is excellent, and works well.

However where <use> remote file links to a symbol with a <path> such
as when the live icon is 'sunny intervals' this causes a crash.

regards

if this is not clear enough I can produce a further reduced test case.

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764