Re: distribution for linux / ppc?

Irene Vatton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess the solution to your problem is to change the Mesa
> configuration:
>
> In Mesa/config (outside Amaya):
>   1) remove the file current
>   20 create a link to the right configuration
> "ln -s linux-ppc-static current"
>
> It should work now.

It works. Thanks! Do you think it better to include the steps necessary
to compile it on ppc as a note in README?

But I still get some messages about missing files in doc at the end,
would be better to not to have these errors, but perhaps no problem for
most people, because those who compile things themselves probably are
more experienced with such things.

-- Installing Amaya into /usr/local --
--> Creating empty directories
--> Installing binaries
--> Installing data
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/amaya
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/config
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/config/libconfig
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/annotlib
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/resources/xrc
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/dicopar
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/fonts
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/icons/...
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `*.gif': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `*.ico': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `*.gif': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `*.gif': No such file or directory
--> Installing data in /usr/local/Amaya/doc/...
/bin/cp: cannot stat `../bin/../../doc/html': No such file or directory
-- Installing Amaya done --