Re: SVG: Copy & Paste: Amaya 10 pre-release

Irène,

isn't it the case that copy and paste is ignoring the filetypes of
both the source and destination documents?
the result being mixed html and SVG code as demonstrated in both the
cases attached.

is there an option to create a new svg document?
File new document, has no SVG option...
the 'document profile' does not include an svg option.

how do you intend to ensure the code validates in future?

indeed not only the element, but also the symbol, ~:"

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet