Re: [Announce] Amaya 10 .1-pre snapshot

Hi all,

For information, I just built and am uploading the Debian package to
experimental (wx2.8 is not available in unstable).

Attached are the 2 patches I've had for over a year now, and still would
like to see merged in CVS at some point. Is there any chance to have
them tested, and if they fail, please tell me how and possibly give me a
build log, so I can actually fix it. As before, raptor goes on top of
rdf_conf_in_conf, and just having rdf_conf_in_conf applied would be a
very good first step.

Regis