Re: Snapshot ?

On Sunday 04 February 2007 12:43, fwsmail35 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There have been a lot of changes in the source code of Mathedit,
> especially with the name of variables and I would like to make a general
> check of  all the constructions before the next release. In order to do
> this I propose Amaya team to make a snapshot. I don't think I would have
> time to fixed the bugs mentioned in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya-dev/2007Jan/att-0006/amaya_bu
>gs.xml , but at least I could check if the constructions have the expected
> behavior, and fixed some little problems if necessary. I also think a
> snapshot would be a good thing to see what improvements have been done in
> the project of Templates.
>
> Fred

Yes an Amaya 9.54 snapshot is planned tomorrow and the release is planned next
week.
We made important progress on Amaya templates, but the work is not finished
yet. We will explain how to play with them in 9.54 release, but no guarantee
will be done on generated document instances. The template functionality will
be officially released by end of the year.

     Irène.
-----