Re: How to add a new language to amaya?

From: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:29:03 +0200
To: "jiang kuan" <kuan.jiang@gmail.com>
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

On Friday 09 June 2006 20:02, jiang kuan wrote:
> I've create a language pack other than existing english, french, etc.
> for amaya now.
> However, I did not know how to add this to the drop-down list.
> Currently, I rename them with the prefix en, It works. It is a very
> ugly solution, and I'm wondering whether there is a conf file for me
> to implement it or I have to recompile it.

You can edit the resource file
Amaya/resources/Amaya/resources/xrc/PreferenceDlgWX.xrc

1. Look for the line
       <item>tr (Turkish)</item>
2. Add a new line after
       <item>xx</item>
   where xx is the standard code for your langage.
   When the entry xx is selected, Amaya will load configuration files
   Amaya/config/xx-*
   intead of Amaya/config/en-*

Not sure it's enough clear?

Please send us your dialog files to integrate them in next releases.
--
     Irène.
-----