[www-amaya-dev] <none>

From: PFJ <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:17:37 +0100
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I'm trying to compile amaya-9.51 for inclusion in Fedora Extras (the old
maintainer having stepped down recently). However, when I come to the
make stage, all goes well until it attempts to make libCSS when it stops
dead saying that there is no rule to make it.

When I look into the amaya directory, there has been no makefile
generated for libcss.

Is there a problem with 9.51 or is it something I'm doing wrong? I'm
using the reduced sized source file (8.8Mb rather than 25Mb)

My configure line is

cd Amaya
mkdir gtk-build
cd gtk-build
../configure --with-gtk

If I use the full-src version, I don't have this problem and inside of
the directory I create and run make from, a directory called amaya is
created with a Makefile which does what it needs to do with libCSS.

Is this a known problem with the reduced size tarball and is there a
patch for it?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who