Re: Amaya looks for attributes named "id"?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:43:14 -0400
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
/ Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr> was heard to say:
| Le Vendredi 22 Avril 2005 16:33, Norman Walsh a écrit :
|
|> Well, I humbly suggest that Amaya be patched to recognize xml:id in all
|> XML vocabularies :-)
|
| The CVS version now recognizes xml:id

Cool.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-id/2005Apr/0057.html

If you have a chance, could you consider the test cases Anne provided?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-id/2005Apr/0058.html

There are some messages later in that thread that discuss what the
"right" answers might be.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm