Re: [www-amaya-dev] <none>

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:16:59 +0800
<Tang.Tony@iac.com.tw> wrote:

> Hello, everyone! I can't find the amaya's maillist archive, I can't browse the url . Who can tell me where I can get it?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya
and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya-dev/

> Ps.
> How do Amaya process the xhtml page. How do Amaya use the expat lib?

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/AmayaArchi.html describes the Amaya architecture
The module Xml2thot.c calls the expat library and interprets its callbacks.
The module XHTMLbuilder.c generates the XHTML document tree.

> Many thanks!
>
> Best regards
>
> Tony Tang
> Tel:021-64853668-2112