Re: Project about "Amaya"

on a similar note , many editors allow you to add command line
macros into the menuing system.  This would allow add-ons
that users can do without recompiling .....   An example of this
is my beloved textpad where i easily added tools items for
several browsers  so i can view code as the actual browser
would see it... normally only your system default browser is used.
and i can call my mailer from the editor to do a fast check.

this would be a nice user convenience  but probably way down the
list of priorities as basics  need to be solid first ...   cu