Re: Amaya7.1 binary + compilation errors on Solaris2.8

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:58:44 -0500
Shanti Suresh <shanti@umich.edu> wrote:

> Hi Irene,
>
> I am running into a "gdk_imlib.h" not found issue.
> That include file does not seem to be part of the GTK toolkit.
> I notice that it is available separately also for Solaris2.8.
> I do have to compile that separately, correct? I have the
> gdk_pixbuf stuff, but not gdk_imlib.

Yes it's a separate library and it's based on the imlib library.
It is available in linux distributions, but probably not on Solaris2.8.
I found on the Web that message that probably can help you.
http://www.digistar.com/luclist/1999-09/0047.html

> Please advise.
>
> Thanks.

Regards