Re: Amaya 6.3 Bug Report (Was: Bug: Changing character entities?)

On Thursday 12 September 2002 04:57 am, Irene Vatton wrote:
> UNSURE (Seems better, need more experience)
>
> 2. When copying and pasting in text mode, the paste frequently loses
> spaces and hypertext. Seems to be working better now, but doesn't always
> capture all the formatting but maybe I'm not selecting it properly. A
> related problem is in the source view, when I copy and paste and href
> elements, sometimes the internal whitespace is lost within the tag.
>
> 	In a structure editior the selection level is very very important.
> 	If you have a text within an anchor within a paragraph, the selection
> 	level says what you really want to copy.

Part of the issue above is that when I was in the source editor, and source
editor only, copying and pasting within the source editor can loose white
space.

> 4. Feature request: bounce (increase/decrease) the nesting level of
> nested lists easily.
>
> 	It's not a bug.

Yep, shouldn't it be in the wish list?

> 5.1 If I select one of the options in the spell checker
> replace the mispelled text with that option, just don't skip it!
>
> 	Not sure everybody will agree, but we could do that.
> 	It's not a bug, it's a requested feature.

I would disagree very strongly with this. I can't find *any* other spell
checkor nor *any* user that says when I double click on a correct spelling
that item is ignored/skipped!

> 11. when I paste from another X application, it crashes 50% of the time.
>  body="end
>
> 	Sorry but we cannot reproduce this bug. We often paste from
> 	another X application and it doesn't crash.
> 	Please give us a more precise context.

I don't know what more context I can give. However, I've noted other team
users have complained about this. I'll keep this in my pending and see if I
have as many crashes as I did a few versions ago.