Re: Amaya Tutorial

In article <3CD33E1E.3030002@cherokeescouting.org>,
   Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org> wrote:
> I am thinking about writing a tutorial to familiarize users with the
> features of Amaya.  If I pursue this, I would like to know:

>     * What features should I cover?
>     * How should I format it?
>     * What has given you the most trouble using Amaya (besides bugs)?
>     * What formats should the tutorial be available in?

> Thank you ahead of time for any input.

     Mmmmm!   Thinks!  Seriously, What about writing a Schema for Tut-ML
and then xslt's for HTML, xhtml, PDF, TeX(?). etc - then tutorials can be
written for many kinds of software - particularly that produced by W3C of
course - I think in particular of the XML Schema Part 0.

     Just  thought!

                    Keith Hopper

--
City Desk