Postscript generation

From: <bacam+am@z273.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:18:35 +0100
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Attached is a small patch which changes the generation of Postscript DSC
Page comments to prevent an extraneous one at the end of the document,
which could confuse programs such as gv.  Is there any established
procedure for contributing patches like this?

I notice that there are other issues with the DSC comments, most
importantly that Amaya does not generate version 3.0 comments.  I might
look at some more of these.

--
Brian Campbell