I18N changes in the Amaya code

From: <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:36:46 +0200
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

We decided to work with 8 bits characters (iso-latin or UTF 8) outside the
Thot API and to handle only document text buffers as wide characters.
This implies to change the current Amaya code.
For all Amaya modules and Annotation modules we have to:
Remove all Text()Removing all "C_"
Replace "UCHAR_T" by "unsigned char"
Replace "CHAR_T" by "char"
Replace "USTRING" by "unsigned char *" (pay attention to declarations USTRING
 x, y; -> unsigned char *x, *y;)
Replace "STRING" by "char *" (pay attention to declarations STRING   x, y; ->
char *x, *y;)
Replace all "ustr..." by "str..."
Replace "usprintf" by "sprintf"
Replace "ufopen" by "fopen"
Replace "TtaAllocString" by "TtaGetMemory"
Replace "wc2iso-strcpy" by "strcpy" (check if the copy is necessary or not)
Replace "wc2iso-strcmp" by "strcmp"
Replace "TtaWCSdup" by "TtaStrdup"