font style property application

From: Ly, An <An.Ly@ca.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:52:21 -0500
To: "'www-amaya-dev@w3.org'" <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

In Amaya, with text inside a table that is in turn inside a form, applying a font style (for example, font-size: 6pt) to the form affects that text. In IE 5, Navigator 4.x, or Mozilla 0.8, the text is not affected. I read somewhere that the font CSS property is inherited by all descendants. Is Amaya correct about this? If not, what source file should I check to see the relevant code?

Thanks,
An