title bar

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:48:49 -0500
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
A good point was made about what to say in the title bar
a fast look at several other apps in windows show that
de facto convention is  <program name> - <file name>
or forthe big two browsers <file> - <browser name>

A good one would be Amaya - <doc name>
     or  Amaya 2.4 - <title element string>

I think that would help the other apps ability to spot the Amaya browser

And I still think icon should change over hotlinks as other browsers do
Sometimes color/font/underline signals are just not there or not 'alarm'ing
enough to convey intent.  Icon change is expected by most users.

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL