toolbar button for color

From: Brooks, Ken <KBrooks@netEPS.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:11:06 -0400
To: "'www-amaya-dev@w3.org'" <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
Here is my simple request/problem.

I have a few coworkers that are using amaya.
They find that they are going up to Style and then colors
quite frequently.

I would like to put a button on the toolbar to do this.

I have just downloaded the source.
I have installed MSVC++ 6.0pro.
It all compiled just great!

I used to program in c++ and have moved on to java but looking at the
sources for this
I am lost. :)

I know this isn't the place to ask a 'how to', but can someone
give me a quick pointer on where i should be looking.
(Feel free to do it thru personal email rather than spamming the list)

I know not everyone would want such a button on the toolbar, so that is why
i'm not really requesting that it be part of the standard distro.

Thanks!
--= kkeennnneetthh bbrrooookkss KnowledgeBase Admin =--