Latest CVS - Checkout

From: Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe@earthling.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:38:51 +0200 (CEST)
	I recently tried to compile the latest cvs checkout/update of
amaya and fixed some things to get in work with gtk. All went good, or
lets say everything was possible but I don't know how to overcome the last
error message. In this message the output of the make command is included
that you can see what has been done and what is missing.
	Where are these HTML.S files ? I didn't found them in the cvs
tree.

CU INGO