Amaya HTML viewer as separate component ?

From: Jim Crafton <ddiego@one.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:41:30 -0400
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi I'm a bit nwe to the list so forgive the potential obviousness of
this question:
I have the Amaya code built and running on Windows. What I am wondering
is whether or not here is an easy way to reuse the HTML "viewer" in
another project. I stepped through the code and there is a lot of stuff
going on - nothing looks very obvious as to what can be seperated out.
What I would like is something similiar to IE's ability for developers
to just use the display component in their own apps with their own UI's.
If anyone could reccommend any pointers as to how this might be
accheived, assuming it is possible, I would be very grateful !

Thanks

Jim