Re: from net vs local files

Are you sure Amaya displays that page locally? Exactly the same page?
To me the issue is a closing </HTML> tag appearing at the beginning
of the page. The HTML parser stops when it encounters that tag and
Amaya display only what has been read, i.e. the tile.

Try the following with Amaya:

 - Download page http://technology.niagarac.on.ca/courses/tech238g/
   You see only the title.
 - Open the source view
 - In the source view delete line 15 which contains the faulty tag.
 - In the source view do File/Synchronize
 - Then you'll see the full page in the main view.

Vincent.