Where is win-thot.rc?

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:27:59 -0500 (EST)
To: <vatton@w3.org>
cc: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>

I can't find that file in my win2k install.

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/New.html
Windows: It's now possible to change the value of the user's preferences
directory. To do so, edit the win-thot.rc and add a variable called
APP_HOME in the [amaya] section. The value of this variable should be the
path to directory. This is interesting if you want to install Amaya in an
NFS drive, but store the user's preferences locally.