cut/paste operation

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:46:12 -0500
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
In order to test the validity of a page I normally
browse to the page, cut its url to the buffer,
call up validator.w3.org
paste the url and press the button.....

However when I tried to do this with Amaya 4 on MS Windows
I found two problems
1] calling up validator.w3.org drew an error message !!!

2] pasting the url to the form entry box did not work!

so i guess there may be some internal communication
between w3.org members to clear problem #1 and yet another
item to add to the form element fix listing.

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL