form element needs lots of work !!!

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:59:28 -0500
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I have developed a sample file that exercises the
many options available in form element use.....

This test demo also smoked out a disagreement between
  validator.w3.org and tidy.exe. Dave Raggett has been informed!

Go to my site as in the sig file and select browsers / Form element test
or    go directly to formtest.htm at my site.

No current browser tested on Windows passed all the tests  but
 I am Scot enough not to have Opera for testing purposes ;-] ;-]

Others may wish to do their own testing on whatever platform they run.
Even the latest MSIE and Netscape do not handle radio button selection
 well!     And Amaya fails bigtime.

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL