memory deallocation bug

From: <bglbv@my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:40:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Using current CVS Amaya, Linux/i386, gcc 2.95.2 20000313 (Debian GNU/Linux).

Page http://www.musictrad.com/accueil/index.html exposes a memory bug in
Amaya. After loading it, as soon as I try to move to another page, a SEGV
fault occurs. Both ccmalloc and dmalloc report fencepost violations;
dmalloc further suggests that a piece of memory may have been freed twice
(i.e. the fencepost was overwritten with the pattern used to fill freed
memory). With electric-fence I get a SEGV in RemovePosRelation() at line
2375 of thotlib/view/boxrelations.c, but the cause is not immediately
apparent. It could even be a compiler bug, as far as I can tell; can anyone
else reproduce the problem?