Re: Adding a new dialogue

> I'm trying to add a new dialogue that allows someone to change the Title
> of the document.  I know that originally this function was TextTitle but
> now I want to somehow invoke TextTitle through a DlgProc function in
> windialogapi.c... is this possible?  Is there some ThotCallback I have to
> do to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Sorry for the delay. The whole team is working hard for preparing the new
release
planned for the end of this week.
We planned in this release to replace the Title text zone by an entry title in
the menu
Types. The text zone is now removed but the new dialogue entry is still
missing.
I'm writing the function that lets the user edit the title within a dialogue
box.

  Irene.