[Announcement] Amaya CVS snapshot is back

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:31:44 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hello,

After some delay, we have a daily snapshot of the Amaya CVS base (including
libwww) back again. This snapshot is generated four times per day, at

	2h00, 8h00, 14h00, and 20h00, Boston time.

I just tested it, compiling from scratch, and it works OK. You can find it off
our ftp server at:

	ftp://ftp.w3.org/pub/amaya/amaya-snapshot.tar.gz

In order to use it, you need to follow the same directions as if you had
retrieved both Amaya and libwww from CVS, starting from the
"Getting bootstrapped" section:

	http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/cvs.html

Hope this is useful. Otherwise, I think it's nicer and more efficient to
work directly with CVS.

Enjoy!

-Jose