Building html2piv

From: Andy Newman <andy@silverbrook.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:46:39 +1000 (EST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I'm attempting to build the standalone html2piv from the
Amaya 3.1 release on FreeBSD 4-STABLE (not that makes much
of a difference) and it would appear that standalone use of
html2piv is not really supported anymore. Forgive me if I'm
wrong but there appears to be some rather strong coupling
between portions of thotlib and amaya which make it a little
messy to extract html2piv.  This coupling also leads me to
believe that a standalone html2piv is not a priority.

Is anyone else in the same boat or fixed the build?

--
Andy Newman