Re: Building Amaya v3.2.1

Thanks Jose,

libjpeg and libpng were not checked. That's better but I still get 3 errors
during the link process :

--------------------Configuration: thotprinter - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library ..\bin/thotprinter.lib and object ..\bin/thotprinter.exp
print.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _Table2LoadResources
print.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TableHLoadResources
..\bin/thotprinter.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

amaya.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
-----

Any other precious hints ?