Re: Table Caption Align Attribute..

Arun,

This bug has been fixed recently. The fix is in the CVS
base.  For your convenience, I include here the part of the
HTMLP.P file that has been changed. It starts around line 9552:

 Position = Position_top :
	BEGIN
	CreateBefore(ALIGN_TOP);
	VertPos: Bottom = Table_head . Top;
	IN Structure_view BEGIN
		VertPos: Top = Previous . Bottom;
		END;
	END;

 Position = Position_bottom :
	BEGIN
	CreateBefore(ALIGN_BOTTOM);
	VertPos: Top = Table_foot . Bottom;
	IN Structure_view BEGIN
		VertPos: Top = Previous . Bottom;
		END;
	END;

 Position = Position_left :
	BEGIN
	CreateBefore(ALIGN_LEFT);
	VertPos: Bottom = Table_head . Top;
	Adjust: Left;
	IN Structure_view BEGIN
		VertPos: Top = Previous . Bottom;
		END;
	END;

 Position = Position_right :
	BEGIN
	CreateBefore(ALIGN_RIGHT);
	VertPos: Bottom = Table_head . Top;
	Adjust: Right;
	IN Structure_view BEGIN
		VertPos: Top = Previous . Bottom;
		Adjust: Left;
		END;
	END;

Make these changes and recompile the file. The caption element
should be displayed nicely, then.

Vincent.

Padmanabhan, Arun wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I am having some problems with the Table Caption ALIGN attribute in
> the Structure view. When i add an ALIGN attribute to the Table CAPTION, the
> vertical line below the CAPTION line is redrawn over the CAPTION line and
> below the TABLE line. I have tried to modify the P file but with no success.
> Is there a fix already available for this problem ? If so, could some one
> please mail me the P file or an URL where i can get this fix.
>
> Thanks
> Arun

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France