Re: Where is win-thot.rc?

Ok, but I can't get the following to stick for some reason:
         APP_HOME=D:\Documents and Settings\reagle\amaya\
It does create the following file, but it has no values....

D:\Documents and Settings\reagle\amaya\thot.rc
[amaya]
AUTOSAVE=
THOTDOC=
THOTSCH=
ReduceColor=
ActiveBoxColor=
ReadOnlyColor=
InactiveItemColor=
FontFamily=
geometry=
THOTPRINT=
PAPERSIZE=
ANNOT_MAIN_INDEX=annot.index
ANNOT_POST_SERVER=
ENABLE_PIPELINING=
HTTP_PROXY=
PROXYDOMAIN=
SAFE_PUT_REDIRECT=
ACCEPT_LANGUAGES=
ENABLE_LIBWWW_DEBUG=
Formatted_view=170 15 610 788
VISIBILITY=
TEMPLATE_URL=
Structure_view=
Links_view=
Alternate_view=
Table_of_contents=

[thot_lib]

[thot_lib]

At 15:49 11/28/2000 +0100, Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

> > I can't find that file in my win2k install.
>
>The file is in the Amaya distribution at
>Amaya\config\win-thot.rc
>

> > http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/New.html
> > Windows: It's now possible to change the value of the user's preferences
> > directory. To do so, edit the win-thot.rc and add a variable called
> > APP_HOME in the [amaya] section. The value of this variable should be the
> > path to directory. This is interesting if you want to install Amaya in an
> > NFS drive, but store the user's preferences locally.
> >

>   Irene.

__
Joseph Reagle Jr.