Re: More problems compiling on NT

Irene wrote:

> I suggest you to first build compilers and Amaya with files
> *.mak. Then you could create a sibling directory WinNT where
> you copy all *.dsp.  If the first building works and not the
> second, you can check within the setting what misses.

The reason for my linking error is that "Compilers.mak" needs to
include "comctl32.lib" in its LINK32_FLAGS line.

I've also discovered that "libpng.mak" "libwww.mak" have hardcoded
absolute CDs (change directory commands) to
"\users\guetari\Amaya\Windows\zlib" and "thotprinter.mak" and
"amaya.mak" have several hardcoded absolute and otherwise incorrect
CDs and paths as well.

But I was eventually able to get Amaya compiled and running.

The Heathen
(heathen@scientist.com)

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com