Re: Home function in menus

I can commit the changes, I just need to know wha tthe right words are in
languages other than english. Otherwise I might wait until the next release,
and try to get some time inm Grenoble to work and have some other important
accessibility things happen at the same time.

cheers

Charles

(I am on the road, and my network connection is very slow)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Irene VATTON wrote:

  > I have added a Home function in my local version, but it didn't recompile
  > cleanly, (Jose cleaned things out until it did) and I have only updated my
  > English dialogues (I am not sure what the expression is in other languages).
  >
  > the change is pretty simple. The diff is
  > cvs diff EDITOR.A
  >
  > 30a31
  >
  > And adding the Home command before Save in the xx-amayadialogue files in
  > config
  >
  > Charles McCN

  Charles,

  We're preparing the 3.1 release for tomorrow.
  If you want to add your new dialogue it's urgent now to do it.
  Do you need some help?

  --
       Irene.