Re: Amaya 2.3 binary for Win 98

hello from ve3ll@rac ---
i just browsed a few docs that are heavy in tables and had no
problem whatever ---
i upgraded to 2.3 by first using add/remove to clean out
old junk --- and there doesnt appear to be any difficulty.
if it is one of the delivered docs that seems wrong, please
give its complete name and i can look at it too.....
no sense comparing apples/oranges.   other tweaks are coming!