Re: align attribute of table in structure view

This bug is fixed. Please check the new 2.3 version that will be released
by the end of the week.

Vincent.

Ly, An wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me why the align attribute of the table shows up on the next
> line in the structure view, rather than on the same line as "table" ? I've
> tried playing with the P file with no success...
>
> Thanks,
> An

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France