Re: compiling on NT

> Hi,
>
> New to the list, but I've read the FAQ and seem to be having more than the
> usual troubles compiling on NT.
> First, trying to build the compiler project (after setting up the
> dependencies as described in
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.html)
> it fails to find a "resource.h"...not sure which resource.h it's looking
> for, so I pointed it to amaya\amaya\resource.h.
> But, it's dying now because COMP_ICON is undefined...
>
> help.
>
> Joel

We're doing important progress in the Amaya compiling for Windows platforms.
This is already available on the CVS base and will be available in the 2.3
release
planned for mid-december.
In the current 2.2 version you have both .mak and .dsp files and it seems that
that generates troubles.
I guess you can try to install the source, remove all .mak files and process as
explained in http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.html
Regards
  Irene.