computer program for the hearing impaired

I am looking for a computer program that is somewhat similar to voice
recongnition
except that it is used for a hearing impaired person   to assist them in using
the
the telephone through the computer,the callers voice is transmiited to the
computer
and the voice recongnition types it on the screen. I saw this in a Web sight
about
a year ago. IBM carried the program for another company but I have not been
able
to locate  the information again. If you can be of any assistance please let
me know.
I am severely hearing impaired and would like to use this program at home and
at
work.

Sincerely
Sandra W Crouch