NSF Proposal Draft

I've put a draft of the narrative for the NSF proposal on-line.
Unfortunately, comments must be received by noon Monday if I am to act on
them at all.  This proposal is expected to constitute the initial funding
from the U.S. government, including both NSF and Dept. of Education funds.
The total dollar amount comes to $300,000 in the first year, with the usual
escalation for the next two years.

Please take a look and send comments ASAP.  Direct citations from the
literature (in place of or in addition to the URLs) would be very greatly
appreciated.

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TandS/Public/NSF Accessibility Proposal.html
   or
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TandS/Public/NSF Accessibility Proposal.doc