Re: I have a question about 'aria-expanded' attritube.

hyeyeong,

You are using a checkbox to expand/collapse the content, so you do not
need to use the aria-expanded attribute. When the checkbox is checked it
will tell screen readers that the content is expanded, and when it is
not checked it will tell screen readers that the content is collapsed.

When the checkbox is checked you need to change the value of the
aria-hidden attribute. When the content is collapsed it is set to
aria-hidden="true", but when the content is expanded you need to change
it to aria-hidden="false". Screen readers cannot access content when
aria-hidden is set to true.

If you have more questions, send them to w3c-wai-ig@w3.org. This email
(wai-xtech@w3.org) is not used anymore.

Hope this helps.