Re: @aria-describedat at-risk in ARIA 1.1 heartbeat draft

Hi, Janina. I don't have clear use case of the universal longdesc in my
mind so I'm not sure where the feature should be. If it's supposed to be
used on HTML elements then HTML spec should be a right place to host it.

In general I just don't support the idea to let ARIA to have UI dressing
since it's all about semantics and I wouldn't want to change that.

Thanks.
Alex.