Re: Is there an aria-level=0 ?

Hi Sailesh,

i think you are getting the wrong end of the stick

I am looking at it from an API implementation point of view.

IN HTML5  we have an element <hgroup> that is meant to convey a
subheading/subtitle semantic, there is no role for subheading in APIs.

If we want to be able to convey something is a subheading we will either
need a new role or we could use an existing role such as heading but with
no level set.

'heading' is just a token its the AT/APIs that provide human understandable
output for the roles/states and properties.

with regards

SteveF <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>