Re: shift+tab behavior in tool bars

Please keep in mind that not all toolbars are managed-focus widgets. For example, many toolbars have segmented controls in them, like the [align left | justify | align right ] radio group that is common in most native word processors. This is the reason the ARIA spec does not require toolbars to be managed-focus widgets; it just would not work in all cases.

In the examples, please be sure to account for toolbars that contain more than just single-action buttons. Thanks.