Re: shift+tab behavior in tool bars

Steve,
Font: Larger / Smaller / Italics / Bold
Alignment: Right / Justified / Left / Centre
So there are two groups ... this is not apparent to me. I figured it
out by the wording and that arrow keys cycled around.
Answer to your question:
Well if I tabbed to second group when my focus was on 'Small font' and
arrowed around and shift-tabbed back, my expectation is that my focus
will be on 'Small font' button in group#1. It will be confusing if it
landed on 'Large font'
The working now is fine expect for observation above about  grouping
not being clear.
Sailesh Panchang