Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

Hi Cameron,

There is MathSpeak http://www.gh-mathspeak.com/examples/grammar-rules/

in regards to adding ARIA to MathML, from limited testing I have conducted
it does not work currently.
I am guessing you are talking about adding it to the <math> element?

regards
Steve