Re: Handling of landmark roles on native markup

Hi Alex,

While I do see the utility in such an approach, I have had experience of a
client using this approach and due to it not working across browsers it has
the potential to have a detrimental effect upon users of browsers other
than Firefox.

For that reason I would like to see firefox roll back its implementation
and the behaviour get standradized and agreed upon.

regards
Steve

--
with regards