Re: Handling of landmark roles on native markup

Hi Stefan,

>should be explicitly declared as *allowed* overrides for a selected number
of elements in the HTML5 spec to justify the FF system in the long run, if
FF >won’t change its implementation/support.

this is the current situation, what is proposed and what currently works in
Firefox is that

results in BOTH roles 'table' and 'complementary' being exposed.

regards
steve

--
with regards